Salary surveys and reports are carried out with an aim of obtaining data about the current level of salaries for a specific position, taking into account the specific criteria set by the client (business field, company size, job location, duties, etc.) in order to be confident and able to make reasoned decisions with regards to salaries and the salary system.
CV-Online Latvia has been providing salary information since 2014, managing the largest salary information database in Latvia, Algas.lv, as well offering customers individual, customised salary surveys and reports.
The following methods can be used to prepare the salary report:
- Quantitative methods:
- Data collection and analysis from Algas.lv, the largest salary database in Latvia;
- Data collection and analysis from CV.lv database;
- Data collection and analysis from published job ads on CV.lv and Visidarbi.lv (salary indication in the job ad is mandatory requirement in Latvia according by Labor law);
- Qualitative methods:
- Data collection and analysis from phone interviews with selected CV.lv registered users;
- Data collection and analysis from recent CV-Online Recruitment projects concerning candidate expected salary and offered salary by the employers;
- Data collection and analysis from contacted managers of companies working in the studied fields.
The result of salary report includes:
- Position’s average net / gross salary or its range (basic salary or basic salary + bonuses);
- Average salary in the job category;
- Average salary in the business industry;
- Average salary by company size and ownership type;
- Additional benefits;
- Motivators at job / for changing a job.
- Useful information that enables the company to discover job market trends in salary in order to manage its staff effectively;
- Opportunity to compare the company’s employee job conditions with those in the same field of business or region in order to take appropriate decisions in promoting the competitiveness of the company on the job market;
- Information obtained from verified and reliable sources, which includes salary data on thousands of employees, which are exclusively available to CV-Online Recruitment specialists;
- Opportunity to order salary report for any company, without limitations imposed on other salary surveys available on the market, which require the company to participate in the research in order to obtain its data;
- Professional advice and help explaining salary report results by CV-Online Recruitment specialists.
We guarantee the confidentiality of information as well as business ethics during the salary research process.
In cooperation with our colleagues in Estonia and Lithuania, we also offer such solution in other Baltic countries.
Deadlines: from 3 business days to several weeks
Price: from 100 EUR + VAT per position
The final price of the salary report project and deadline depend on the number of job positions being researched, their specifications and the indicators included in the final report. Contact us for an individual offer.